Reserve your Phnom Penh Food Tour
To give you the most authentic experience possible, we limit our tours to four guests. Because we have a limited capacity, if you'd like to tour on a specific date we recommend you make a reservation in advance. Reservations can be made 30 days in advance, up to 24 hours before the tour. If you'd like to join a same-day tour, please email us to check availability.
Please click the 'book now' button below to reserve and pay for your tour using a credit card. We use Stripe, a secure US-based credit card processor, so there's nothing to worry about!
If you have any questions or would like to reserve an evening tour for a larger group, drop us an email.
→To get us started on the right foot, we're offering a $20 discount per person for May and June tours. Please use the code PP20QRT at checkout.←
AT A GLance
- $65 USD per person, includes all food, drink, and transportation
- Morning tour starts at 7:30 a.m. and ends by 11 a.m.
- Evening tour starts at 5:45 p.m. and ends by 9 p.m.
- Start at a central meeting point; hotel drop-off after the tour
- Tours are small groups of up to four people
- Kids are welcome on our morning tour; 12+ minimum for the evening tour
- Most special diets can be accommodated
You can find more information about special diets, allergies, food hygiene, tours for children, private tours, and the difference between morning and evening tours, on our FAQs.
CANCELLATIOn and terms
Because our tours are small, we can only offer a full refund for cancellations made more than 7 days in advance. Cancellations made 72 hours in advance receive a 50% refund, and same day cancellations will not be refunded unless we are able to fill your spots. For more information about our cancellation policy and terms and conditions, read the fine print.
If you know someone visiting Cambodia who loves to eat, a gift certificate for a food tour makes the perfect gift!